*Do not post any of my pictures on facebook, myspace, twitter, or any other similar sites in their original (unedited) form.*
1. You must inform me of when you have used my stock. I like seeing what everyone has made! You do not need to ask to use it beforehand, but you do need to tell me afterwards.
2. Cite this site, or the particular picture you used, in the description of your picture.
3. No using models for anything sexually pornographic. Several of the photos were taken before the models were 18, so manipulating those photos into something pornographic would constitute child pornography.
5. No works depicting us as gory post-suicide or post-murder corpses. There are two exceptions:
A. If it is something poetic, in good taste - along the lines Romeo and Juliet, Lady of Shallot, etc,. So if you want to do something elegant, feel free, but nothing overly gory.
B. If it is something cartoonish in its goriness, then that can be OK. Gory but in a non-serious manner. Examples would be something like Quentin Tarantino films, or Mortal Kombat. *Even though this type is allowed, do not overdo it, I do not want things that are just completely horrific, serious or not.*
6. Please do more with our pictures than just running a filter over it or something similar. Please do more than re-colour the picture. We spend a lot of time and effort creating these stock images, and we do not like the feeling that an edit only took five minutes, when the original photo might have taken a couple hours to get.
7. Yes, I allow outside-of-DA use of my stock. However, I MUST be informed of it. All my other rules still apply with outside-of-DA use.
8. I allow prints, both on and off DA. Just ask me first.
And finally, I would like to ask that please, if it is not absolutely necessary to switch our model's faces/heads for another model in your photo manipulations, please do not do it. We're not forbidding this, as we realize that it can be necessary to an artistic vision, but if it is not needed for your piece and you can refrain from doing it, we would really appreciate it.
Any questions, feel free to ask.
Thank you very much,